When Death Comes... August 04, 2015 ...it may not come in the form you expected.Kirby knew that no one can know when and how the end will come, only that it will.From the Testament of the New Gods, 3:15. Comments JeffJediAugust 4, 2015 at 10:47 PMAnd that would scare you more that a grim reaper or a goth girl.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySiskoidAugust 4, 2015 at 10:57 PMI would describe is as existential terror, yes.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyarw1985August 4, 2015 at 11:21 PMA brother on skis would probably scare most people. It'd even scare me and I'm black!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySiskoidAugust 4, 2015 at 11:30 PMI come from a skiing town (but not a skier), so I KNOW to be scared.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
And that would scare you more that a grim reaper or a goth girl.
ReplyDeleteI would describe is as existential terror, yes.
ReplyDeleteA brother on skis would probably scare most people. It'd even scare me and I'm black!
ReplyDeleteI come from a skiing town (but not a skier), so I KNOW to be scared.
ReplyDelete