Dating Kara Zor-El: Award-Winning Kisses

After Lois Lane, Wonder Woman, and Lucy Lane, the SBG brings you its most topical dating series yet: Dating Supergirl!
You know when Superman mind-wipes Lois Lane in Superman II with a super-kiss? Well, I don't know if Supergirl can do that too, but as Jerro the Merboy discovered, it might be worth the risk!

Jerro was Supergirl's First Romance (from Action Comics #269, 1960), you know, because Kryptonians love fishy Atlanteans - it's in their DNA! Hey, if you're a Kara-Jerro 'shipper, stand up and be counted! Any of you out there?
Bueller? Bueller?

Comments

Brendoon said…
Yep. I dig, but then I should:
I think I mighta married her nearly 19 years ago.
She hasn't told me about her "other" life in blue tights yet, but I reckon any day now....
...ahem, sorry, couldn't resist. Didn't mean to barf you out (much).
SallyP said…
Yeesh, mermen, her horse...I think we can plainly say that Supergirl will kiss just about anyone.
Siskoid said…
I don't know about "anyone". There seems to be an animal theme going.

No wait, she once kissed Jimmy Olsen. Yep. Anyone.
SallyP said…
I'm sure that Jimmy appreciated it. Lucy probably bites.
Siskoid said…
It was in the dark, before Kara was "outed", so he never knew.

Unless there's another story where it happens again later (there probably is).
Brendoon said…
Dang, my son spotted a problem with her EARS on telly tonight.

Seems Supergirl has her ears pierced. How did she manage that? Were they clip ons?
Sure she mighta gone to some tattoo joint on a red sun planet (or pierced with a Kryptonite awl? Was it STERILE?) But surely the minute she gets back to a yellow sun they'd heal right up, destroying any earring in situ... (a ballistic hazard to bystanders?)
Kryptonite ear studs are the only thing likely to keep 'em open, but the allergic reaction would be 'sastrous. Itchy, puffy earlobes on a SUPERHERO? Noo Kara nooooo!