Secret Origins Podcast: Midnight

Nobody's a real fan of Midnight, but having done some of the leg work for this here blog, I happily volunteered to help my Fire and Water Podcast Network colleague, Ryan Daly, on Midnight's episode of Secret Origins. The first part of the episode is about the Charlton hero Nightshade, which I'm sure will be a nice aperitif. Midnight comes right after. If you need to rummage through your collection, this is all from Secret Origins #28, this story by Roy Thomas and Gil Kane.

LISTEN TO IT ON ITUNES or at the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK!

Extra links:
Ryan has posted some images from the book HERE.
And I wrote a Who's This? column some time ago that makes a good companion to the podcast.

Thanks for listening!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey, I like practically anything by Jack Cole. I have the Midnight collections around here somewhere...
Siskoid said…
Wait... they exist?!
Unknown said…
Go to http://comicbookattic.blogspot.com. They have two ebook collections of Midnight, three of Golden Age Robotman, and just released one of Powerhouse Pepper.