Pod Dylan: Knockin' on Heaven's Door

Hey remember when I was just a guest on other people's podcasts and would cross-promote on this here blog? Well, just because I've got three of my own doesn't mean bigger, better podcasters don't kindly ask me to be their guest anymore. After Fire&Water, Film&Water, and Power Records, esteemed Fire & Water Podcast Network partner Rob Kelly has decided to start yet another 'cast, this one irregular (à la Hero Points? I bet it comes out more often), doing a song by song discussion of Bob Dylan's entire oeuvre. What am *I* doing as his first guest? Well, while I make no guarantees as to whether or not I know what I'm talking about, I do have a lot of love for Sam Pekinpah's Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid, a film scored and soundtracked BY Bob Dylan, and the Knockin' on Heaven's Door scene in particular.

So if you want to hear me get all fer-klempt talking about it, I urge you to check out the most recent episode of Pod Dylan over at the Fire and Water Podcast Network site.

Comments