The Four Folded Green Lantern

Last Foldee for a while, but since we have an Anonymous commenter who is keen to see superheroes with either baby legs of lady gams, I thought I'd make it special. Take it away, Hal.
And now to fold him up...
Don't forget to vote for your favorite!

Comments

  1. these are more or less canon:

    http://smellslikeinfinitesadness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/waistdown.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also more canon:

    https://retconpunchdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/im-digging-the-new-style.jpg

    http://pre01.deviantart.net/a541/th/pre/i/2010/200/d/e/green_lantern_arisia_by_benjaminjuan.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bathing Beauty Hal is my favorite. Hal is vain enough to want to show off his legs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure I can come up with a favorite for these; they're all great! At least the Foldees are going out on a high note... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, these were fun. Now to tell you something about myself: I used to work for a guy named Les Foldy. Let your mind boggle.

    This was him:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_Lawrance_Foldy

    I did a summer research thing with him in 1988. Nicest guy on this planet; if I had to give someone the power of immortality -- or baby legs (if that were his preference) -- Dr. Foldy would be a worthy candidate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment