90's Comics Retrial: Amazing Spider-Man #374-375

I realize I didn't produce a show for any of my three podcasts this week (and same next week), but people who want me to make sweet love to their ear drums (fine, I will never use that expression again) still get to do so thanks to other podcasters who have been generous enough to let me guest on THEIR fine shows. And I'm more than happy to give them the publicity.

So this week, it's Nathaniel Wayne's very fun 90's Comics Retrial, a biweekly analysis/self-lashing based on the 90s comics from his collection. IS that decade's output really as bad as they say? I dare say no, but Nathaniel was at that age where he collected mostly Marvel and Image comics, lots of Venom, and THAT branch of the 90s tree had poisonous fruit for sure. Speaking of Venom, he's the reason I was invited on the show. Amazing Spider-Man #374-375 are seminal issues in the character's evolution and propulsion to a place where he would become, for better or worse, ubiquitous.

And I do have a shameful secret about Venom, so I was tapped to help out. Check it out at 90's Comics Retrial - Episode 23!

Comments