Batman: #1 Dad

Category: Batman
Last article published: 25 December 2018
This is the 626th post under this label
So I'm minding my own business, doing research on Earth-12's Inferior Five, all disappointing children of that parallel world's Justice League, the Freedom Brigade. Merryman's a bit of an anomaly, the child of patriotic heroes that don't really have Justice League analogs, but the Blimp is the son of what is essentially the Flash, Dumb Bunny of Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor, White Feather of Green Arrow, and Awkward Man of Superman and Aquaman. But why isn't Earth-12 Batman represented? I mean, Awkward Man's costume seem to pay homage to the Bat...
...but he's definitely not related to that world's - or any world's - Dark Knight.

I think I know why.

It's because BATMAN DOESN'T HAVE INFERIOR CHILDREN!
THEY ARE ALL SUPERIOR SPECIMENS!
IT IS NEITHER IN THEIR GENETICS NOR THEIR UPBRINGING TO BE ANYTHING LESS THAN GREAT!
So if there's a Batman of Earth-12, I'm sorry, but his kids sure aren't in the Inferior Five. No. Freaking. Way.

Comments

LiamKav said…
I'm pretty sure that Bruce also adopted Tim, and since Tim is definitely The Best Robin and also just a really good kid, that's another in his favour.