The Big DC Mystery: Who Is Leviathan?

So I'm not really reading any big crossovers these days - for my own protection - but I'm still wired in. I HEAR YOU and READ YOU spinning theories about just who Leviathan is, apparently the big secret antagonist behind the newest Bendis enterprise at DC. We know it's big, whatever it is. We just don't know who it is.

I've read seen all sorts of suggestions from the Martian Manhunter to Ralph Dibney to Lois Lane.

So I'm guessing none of you are up in your Legion history.

Yes, LEGION history. After all, isn't Bendis ALSO set to reintroduce the Legion to DC continuity?

Yeah, you should go back and read the Reboot era of the Legion of Super-Heroes, guys.

There you'll meet... you got it... Leviathan!
You old fogies call him Colossal Boy, but in the 90s, we called him Leviathan, and after he died and transferred his powers to Shrinking Violet, she became LeViathan as well. He WAS big, just like this mystery. Guys, it's staring you in the face. You just need to get up to the fourth floor and look at it from there.

What do you mean I should read the comics before opening my big mouth?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Perhaps this Leviathan?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16616.The_Book_of_Leviathan

Read this saga, it's like three minutes start to finish:

http://www.leviathan.co.uk/orpheus/orpheus01.html