Midnight Ep.30: Swamp Thing/Phantom Stranger

It's Midnight... the Podcasting Hour! 2½ years ago, I was on Ryan Daly's horror comics show to talk about Swamp Thing #3, and now I'm back to discuss issues 9 (which connects to my podcasting work on the Invasion crossover) and 10 (which I discussed here not too long ago). Oh and some guy called Rob Kelly talks about the Phantom Stranger. I'm not sure I know who that is.

Listen IF YOU DARE at Midnight 30: SWAMP THING #9-10 and THE PHANTOM STRANGER #10

Turn down the lights at your peril!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for that show. I honestly thought the "Flesh Thing" story was very good radio theater! I was driving and could visualize the story ...the wind whipping as "SLAVE" is said! (Oh, and I had that comic back when so...). Thanks again!