The Power of SMASH!

Category: Hulk
Last article published: 22 September 2020
This is the 44th post under this label

I love a good Amalgam, and I was just trawling the Internet for interesting Hulk content when I came across this delightful combination on DeviantArt by artist Luciano Vecchio. He seems to think it's a bit of a stretch, but I disagree. Billy Batson - Bruce Banner... From the alliteration to the concept of unleashing an other self AND the pic also introduces his cousin who shares the magic gamma blast, Jenny Smash? It's brilliant!

Much more clever than what the original Amalgam Comics did with Captain Marvel (just combine him with the other Captain Marvel), and more epic than what they did with the Hulk (combined him with Solomon Grundy as "Skulk").

Luciano has more where this came from. Check him out on DeviantArt.

Comments

Luchiano is quickly becoming one of my favorite artists. I'm really hoping to see his New Warriors mini-series released. Hopefully we'll see the first issue in the December solicits.