One Panel #706: It's Too Much!

From Americommando: "Destination, Berlin" by Joseph Greene and Bernard Bailey, Action Comics #54 (November 1942)

A new status quo for Tex Thomson as the president sends him to spy in Berlin. Fatman is gone. A new secret identity is introduced - Hauptmann Riker - who wears a monocle (a half-Clark Kent, you might say). And he undergoes so much intensive training, his head spins.

I've never been a spy in Berlin, but I still find this pretty relatable. Change is hard. I'm moving house at the end of the month (after living in the same place for 18 years) and I haven't slept a good night's sleep in months. Now imagine if I had to learn how to wear a monocle...

Comments

Max said…
This would not be a bad choice for a Profile Picture :)
Siskoid said…
Haha, too right!

Too bad I never change mine.